Alside Design System™
You can install Charter Oak using standard trim and accessories and they'll look great. But if you want to add special appeal to your home, consider the richly detailed options available in the Alside Design System.
- Vertical siding. Create dramatic accent areas with beaded or v-groove designs.
- Soffit. Use beautiful, color-matched soffit panels under eaves and at porch ceilings. Choose either solid or ventilated design. (Vented soffit provides air flow to help reduce heat and humidity buildup in attics.
- Window and door trim. Cornerposts. Wide color choices let you create matching or contrasting color schemes.
Superior Reinforcement Assures Long-term Beauty and Quality
Most homes, even new ones, can have uneven exterior walls. Trust Charter Oak to help eliminate the problem. Its built-in panel reinforcement system easily spans and helps hide wall irregularities:
- Alside's exclusive TriBeam™ technology fuses an extra layer of support to the premium thickness Charter Oak panel. The result is superior rigidity—the most of any vinyl siding on the market.
- Independent tests confirm: No other vinyl siding offers the stay-stiff, wall-straightening rigidity of Charter Oak.
- Smooth walls and straight course lines mean beauty and quality you can count on for years.